From €0.49 per day
- From €0.49 per day,
- No age limit for insurance,
- If the embassy or consulate refuses the visa application, expenses are refunded,
- Cover lasts from 3 days to 12 months (renewable),
- Cover can be extended to countries outside the Schengen Area,
- You can take out and manage insurance for third parties (family, relatives or groups),
- Receive your certificate directly by e-mail,
- From your customer account, you can print your certificate in the required language, modify information (add an endorsement) and notify and monitor a claim.
|Length of stay|
You are planning to travel to one of the countries in the Schengen Area and wish to take out visa entry insurance? Schengen travel insurance offers :
- cover during your entire stay in the Schengen Area.
- assistance, medical, hospitalisation and repatriation costs,
- no age limit for the insurance.
- cover of between 3 days and 1 year (renewable).
- Some countries outside the Schengen Area (DOMs, COMs, Andorra, Monaco, Saint Marin, the Vatican, Ireland, the United Kingdom)
Our councillors are available of 9 hours at 6 pm (GMT+1) to answer to your questions
+ 33 (1) 48 01 84 84
9 rue Bleue - 75009 PARIS