Protect your business and personal assets from the consequences of liability claims against you.
Civil liability in detail
In the course of your business, you must answer for damage caused to others by you, your employees or your facilities.
- Whether or not your activities are regulated,
- Whether or not you are obliged to take out insurance,
- You may become the trustee or custodian of your clients' or third parties' assets.
Each profession has specific requirements.
After studying your conditions and operating process (mission statements, general terms and conditions of sale), we will be able to make proposals :
- Range of covers,
- Amount of coverage.
As a Company Director, you must personally answer for any damage you cause to others.
- Payment or refund of the cost of your civil or criminal defence if you are held liable during the course of your duties
- Payment or refund of any damages charged to you to compensate for the harm you caused
- Protection of your rightful claimants and spouses (founder and representative coverage)
- Protection of your image via the payment or refund of public relations campaigns to rehabilitate your image in the media
If you require further information, please fill in the enquiry form below. An advisor will contact you as soon as possible.
Our councillors are available of 9 hours at 6 pm (GMT+1) to answer to your questions
+ 33 (1) 48 01 84 84
9 rue Bleue - 75009 PARIS