Home Insurance

Are you looking for the best Comprehensive Home Insurance?

We will find the right insurance policy for you! 

Choose my home insurance


You're a tenant in either unfurnished or furnished accommodation.

  • In the first instance, you need to cover your rental liability and the head of the household, as well as your personal belongings. A conventional comprehensive insurance policy will cover your needs.
  • In the second instance, the rental will either be for a limited period (seasonal rentals lasting 90 days); or for a specific purpose:
  • professionals on an special assignment
  • employees looking for work or in training
  • expatriates returning from an assignment

If the rental period is less than a year, we offer policies that are limited to the period in question.


You're either an occupant (co-)owner; or a non-occupant (co-)owner and lessor.

We also offer policies for holiday rentals (ProprioZen)guaranteed rental insurance.

Request Information

En cochant cette case, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et vous acceptez la Politique de Protection des Données Personnelles du Cabinet ALBINET

*All fields followed by
a * are compulsory

Request Information

Our councillors are available of 9 hours at 6 pm (GMT+1) to answer to your questions

  • Customer service

    Contact us
    + 33 (1) 48 01 84 84

  • Cabinet ALBINET

    9 rue Bleue - 75009 PARIS