Information access tools are making companies more and more vulnerable.
Here are some of the threats :
- A failure in the security of a company's information system
- Disclosure or theft of confidential data
- Invasion of privacy, libel and abuse
- Denigration, unlawful comparative advertising
- Data loss / data breaches
- Delay in revealing these incidents or failure to reveal them
- Transmission of malware programmes
- Denial of service attacks
- Non compliance with the data protection charter
They result in direct or indirect losses.
If you require further information, please fill in the enquiry form below. An advisor will contact you as soon as possible.
Our councillors are available of 9 hours at 6 pm (GMT+1) to answer to your questions
+ 33 (1) 48 01 84 84
5 cité de Trévise - 75009 PARIS